Faculty, Staff, Researchers, Graduate Assistants and Students:
Complete the Request to Perform Duties On-Site form when required to gain access to a College of Engineering or TEES facility. Graduate assistants/students please note that if you do not have a Laserfiche license, please coordinate the form submission through your faculty advisor or supervisor.